Bakery and snacks – now with added value
In the dynamic bakery and snacks market, consumers are constantly seeking new treats and tasty experiences. They also want healthy options with a reduced calorie count or sugar content, or with more fibre – without any lessening of taste, texture or pleasure.
We’ve developed a fully-integrated service that meets the needs of bakery and snacks manufacturers, large and small, around the world.
Choose Tate & Lyle for your bakery products and snacks – and taste the difference
- We offer a complete portfolio of texturants, sweeteners and health and wellness ingredients. We understand how they interact and what happens in the bakery and snacks matrix.
- We can offer both single ingredients and customised system solutions.
- We have particular expertise in fibres, texturants, hydrocolloids and sweeteners.
- Our team of experts has a bakery industry background, so we understand your everyday challenges.
- We constantly add to our knowledge by conducting trials in our labs and pilot plants, improving our scientific understanding of how ingredients behave in applications, and collaborating with customers in product development. And we do our own consumer research, to keep our customers one step ahead.
- We develop partnerships with specialist universities and research organisations, and with companies such as other ingredient suppliers and equipment manufacturers. All help to enrich our offer and present new commercial possibilities that result in innovative ideas we pass on to you.
- We can support you at each stage of product development, according to your needs. And our specialists are always happy to speak to yours.
- You have access to our state-of-the-art bakery and snack application pilot plant and analytical tools, as well as our product formulating expertise.
- We think global and act local. Through our international network of research and application facilities, we provide solutions that respond to the tastes, health drivers, regulatory environment and economics of different regional markets.
- We are passionate about food and beverages and never compromise on taste!
- Using our ongoing concept development process to get ahead in meeting new consumer trends. Our CREATE™ formulation service helps you design new product concepts with new flavours, new taste profiles, new benefits.
- Making claims, such as ‘source of fibre’. Our ENRICH™ formulation experts know how to retain the great taste your consumers love.
- Combining sweeteners, texturants and fibres in your recipes to make products taste great.
- Rebalancing the calorie, fibre and salt content of your products for guilt-free indulgence. Ask for our REBALANCE™ formulation support.
- Innovating with new textures, coatings, formats and ingredient combinations.
- Enriching your products while delivering the taste experience consumers want.
- Using our functional ingredients to maximise value for moderate cost, and even save money, thanks to our OPTIMIZE™ formulation service.
- Making our world-class resources, innovation and testing capability work for your business – whatever your size and location.